Saturday, May 7, 2011

Journey to a Lesser Me: Day 2

Today was Awesome!!! I feel so good right now. I feel productive. I helped Tama deep clean the house today. Her floors are something else! All hard wood with a few rugs to vacuum here and there. Oh, and we rearranged the dining room. I love rearranging. It always makes it feel like you're somewhere new.

My food goals were all met today, except for my Carbs, which were only under by 4 grams. Tama and Karlo went on a date tonight, so I got to spend time with the kiddos. That pushed our menu back, since there was really no point in making Stir Fry and Potstickers for just the 3 of us, when it is also one of Tama's favorites. I got a little bit panicked thinking about what I was going to make for dinner that wouldn't totally shatter my day. But I found fish in the freezer and some salad with a hard boiled egg and a little mac and cheese, and my dinner was perfect. That just goes to show that if you follow portion control, any food can fit into your daily goals. Except for that nasty, fatty, fast food junk! Unitl next time...Discover who you are and Embrace it!

No comments: