Yesterday was a great day. Church was wonderful. I felt good (even if I did have to sub the last minute in Sunbeams). But it was a rainy day and I felt kinda gloomy. I didn't really have much energy and I think it was because I am used to starting my day with exercise now. Two days without it really got to me. I tried to take a little nap, but that really didn't work out with the little naughties running around making noise. Dinner was awesome...Tama made Chicken Alfredo in the CrockPot. Karlo made a decadent chocolate pie that was way way rich...talk about death by chocolate. But even eating 1/16 of the pie I still was only over by 4 grams in my fat and within range on all my other measurments.
Today we started out walking 2 miles and I got my energy back. Then I went to work for a few hours and had to deal with a majorly negative client. He banged my door into another car and then told me "It's okay, this is just an Alero. It's not like it's a Mercedes or anything!" What a punk! I almost told him to get out and walk his cranky butt home. After I dropped him off I had to call for reinforcements so I wouldn't give into my bad habit of eating when I'm upset. But with the help of my mommy and sister, I made it home with no extra calories on my menu. Then it was my turn to make the treat for FHE and Tama and I were both really close to our fat limits for the day. So I made a virtually fat free version of mom's delish BlueBerry Delight. It was spectacular. I can't wait to have more tomorrow.
We also bought our own scale at the store today, and I weighed tonight but was higher than last time I weighed. But I am going to chalk it up to a different scale, different clothes, and a different time of day. I will weigh again tomorrow morning and see where I am and that will be the weight I post. Until tomorrow...Discover who you are and Embrace it!
1 comment:
First.... my grands are not "little naughties".... for shame!
Second, glad I could help you overcome your craving and make it home unscathed! And I agree... the guy was a jerk!
And finally, fat free blueberry delight?? Seriously?? Was it really that good?? Oh, and I want some of Tama's chicken alfredo!! No fair!!
Good job you!! I love reading about your progress!! Keep up the good work! Love you!!!
Post a Comment